Howdy everyone! Another week, another blogger to promote. Today is all about Krystianna from Downright Dystopian. She’ll be telling us about her reading habits with the Reader Problems Book Tag. Take it away, girl! 🙂
1: You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what
to read next?
If I had that many books on my TBR, I’d probably just close my eyes and point to
all the books. Whichever one I was pointing directly at is the one that I’d pick up
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quitor are you committed?
I’m committed! I always stick books through because sometimes the endings can
make all the difference.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away onyour Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Yes! I’d probably try to find some thinner books on my TBR or pick up some
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I don’t. :/
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who doyou bond with over shared feelings?
I’d probably just keep searching for someone else who didn’t love the book as
much as me. Perhaps one of the people that love it even have the tiniest issue
with the book and that could be something I could bond over with them.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I’d probably just run to the nearest bathroom.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lotfrom the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to finda synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?!?!?!?
To start, I’d probably try to find an in-depth Goodreads review about the book. If that doesn’t work, I’d probably try to reread the book!
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
Instead of saying no I’d try to change the subject. I don’t like hurting people’s
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month.
How do you get over your reading slump?
When I’m in a reading slump, I tend to binge-watch Netflix. After binging for
however long, I will switch back to reading books. Sometimes I just need a break!
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read!
How many do you actually buy?
When there’s a lot of books coming out that I want to read, I try to look at the
library first to see if they have any of them. If they don’t, I’d try to buy only one
that I know I can’t live without.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do
they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
This is honestly so bad of me, but they will sit on my shelf for quite a few
months… sometimes even a year.