So for the past few years I’ve assembled a list of books released in the year, month by month. But because of time and effort, I’ve decided to compile my top 20 most anticipated books in Young Adult!
In no particular order:
1: The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines, #6) by Richelle Mead
It’ll be such a shame to see this amazing series end. I have loved every book of Bloodlines, just as I had with Vampire Academy. I’m really excited to see how it ends. Sad, too.
2) The Shadow Cabinet (Shades of London, #3) by Maureen Johnson
It seems like decades ago since book 2 was released. After that cliff hanger, I thought I wouldn’t survive the wait, but here I am. Alive and kicking and screaming, wanting book 3!
3) The Heir (The Selection, #4) by Kiera Cass
When The One was released, I read it as fast as I could and then suffered from the biggest book-hangover. The prospect of having MORE of these adorable characters….words fail me.
4) End of Days (Penryn and the End of Days, #3) by Susan Ee
I was a late comer to this partaaay! But I fell in love with Penryn and Raffe, and can’t wait for more.
5) All Fall Down (Embassy Row #1) by Ally Carter
Yikes! It feels like forever since the Gallagher Girls series ended, and then you had Heist Society which seems to have gone on a break – and I’m very excited for All Fall Down. The wait is nearly over!
6) Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
What can I say? It’s Rainbow!
7) Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) by Victoria Aveyard
I’ve heard a lot about this book and I look forward to putting the rumours to rest. I’m sure I’ll love it!
8) Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices, #1) by Cassandra Clare
More Shadowhunters kicking butt…just the way I like it. 🙂
9) P.S. I Still Love You (To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, #2) by Jenny Han
I wasn’t sure if there was ever going to be a sequel, but here we are. And I am bouncing.
10) All That Glitters (Geek Girl, Book 4) by Holly Smale
I’ve yet to finish Geek Girl 3 (I’d been reading it in the book shop because I’m waiting for it come out in paperback) but am hopping with excitement over book 4!
It’s Kiera. End of discussion.
12) Shadow Study (Soulfinders, #1) by Maria V. Snyder
I’ve enjoyed Maria’s other word (Poison Study series, and I’ve got the others somewhere…) so I’m looking forward to this.
13) The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
I missed Rachel’s work. I loved the Soul Screamer series, and this sounds just as good!
14) Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #1) by Cassandra Clare
More Shadowhunters. LOVE IT!
15) The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
16) Menagerie (Menagerie, #1) by Rachel Vincent
Another new gem from Rachel and I can’t freaking WAIT!
17) Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi
I heard this is a Middle Grade story, but I don’t care. I heart Tahereh’s writing so much. She’s just…perfection.
18) Burn (The Rephaim, #4) by Paula Weston
Ahhhhhh! This has to be one of the most underrated series ever. I love these.
19) Burning Kingdoms (Internment Chronicles, #2) by Lauren DeStefano
20) Please Remain Calm (This Is Not a Test, #2) by Courtney Summers
Book 1 was wild. Book 2 must be CRAZY.